The Mustard Cutting Box
Week 21, 2023
This week’s grocery surprise is a lovingly crafted, deli style mustard from Melbourne Mustard Co., designed to bring your pastrami rye bread dreams to life. Deli style is also known as spicy brown mustard and has extra flavour depth from the addition of garlic, onion, and turmeric.
PS. Did you know that all brassica vegetables are the descendants of mustard? The cone cabbage and broccoli in today’s box are reunited with their distant cousin! As well as cone cabbage, Day’s Walk Farm supplied your silverbeet.
- Roasted cabbage & silverbeet with tofu & sunflower seeds
- Grilled cone cabbage with miso sauce
- Baked cabbage with sweet potatoes, dill & parsley dressing
- Holubtsi (Ukrainian stuffed cabbage)
- Spiced roast carrot & silverbeet fatteh salad with harissa
- Silver beet, ricotta, and broccoli pie
- Mandarin broccoli salad
- Silverbeet and sweet potato frittata
- Whipped sweet potatoes & bananas with honey & pecans